At UnoWalk, we may collect three types of information from our users, in the following contexts:
• Anonymous crash and usage statistics from our client Apps, to help us debug and improve our products and services.
• Personal contact information and correspondence via our websites, applications, softwares and communications channels, which allows us to offer user support, surveys, and similar services.
In order to protect your privacy and security, we ensure that:
• When collecting personal information, we will the purposes for which information is being collected will be for improving user experience.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling better user experience purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We never store or collect data entered into password fields while using our client Apps and Softwares.
• We never store or collect logs of key presses entered while using our Apps and softwares (no such logs exist).
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing our website and apps/softwares, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our apps/softwares. The materials contained in our apps/softwares are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.